Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I've arrived!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I've arrived safely and soundly (and with all of my luggage!) here in Tunis.  I'm severely jet-lagged, though, and I feel like I've been up forever!  But I'm valiantly trying to stay awake as long as possible because I have a crazy schedule for the next couple of days and I need to get on this time schedule ASAP.  Starting tomorrow, I will be observing two classes, on Friday I teach a demo lesson and then Monday I start my own lessons.  All in addition to searching for an apartment.  Nothing like jumping right into it! 

4 comments:

  1. Lori,you made it and I am looking forward to reading about your adventures. Love and missing you. Your Friend, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I'm glad to read you arrived safely. Sounds like you hit the ground running. I hope this next step in your life is all that you thought it would be. I'll be looking forward to reading your blogs.
    Love
    AL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,

    Even though, America rocks..we are glad you are safe and we look forward to reading all about your adventures.. stay safe and know we miss you.

    Joel,Dena and of course... Ariella Eve.

    ReplyDelete