Sunday, September 6, 2015

Travels with Liz: Chancay Castle

My first trip to Chancay Castle reminded me of a trip Liz and I took to Ramoji film studios in Hyderabad, India-they're both places expressly designed to provide crazy and fun photo opportunities in unreal settings.  I was happy to have the chance to take Liz there to experience it for herself.

Upon arrival, I was surprised to see that many changes had been made in the few months since my first trip.  There are many areas still under construction, so I guess I will have to make a trip back in another couple of months to see the finished product.

The faux stone exterior is new; the grey and red parts are still under construction
As we arrived early in the day this time, we were able to participate in the tours and activities at the castle. (Nothing makes you feel more like royalty than falconry!)



But, as I stated earlier, this place is all about the pictures, so here goes:





Liz' Juliet picture

Waiting for her prince...

She likes the strong, silent type






No comments:

Post a Comment