Monday, April 30, 2012

The End of the Alphabet

Honestly, I think when people start these alphabet challenges they partly do it just to see what people do with the letters at the end, so here goes...

W
Washington DC-a place I love to visit.  My favorite is the Jefferson Memorial, but there are many museums that I need to visit: the Textile Museum, the National Museum of Crime & Punishment, and the National Museum of the American Indian to name but a few.

X
Xian, China-a place I want to visit, particularly since a former housemate is from there.

Y
Yellowstone National Park-another place I want to visit.  Yes, there are places in the US that I want to visit too!

Z
The Zoo!  I love to visit the zoo, no matter what city I'm visiting.  Here's picture or two from my last trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo:









No comments:

Post a Comment