Saturday, April 7, 2012

F is for 'Frisco

It's been a crazy week, so I'm a little behind on my days.  Luckily tomorrow is an 'off' day, so I can hopefully finish catching up then.

While searching through the pictures for my Delhi post, I came across a few more 'oldie-but-goodie pictures 'of my trip to San Francisco that I thought I'd share... 

The Golden Gate Bridge


My uncle's Harley

It was my request to take a ride down Highway 1 on the Harley

The cable car picture

The Japanese tea garden

Celebrating Heather's birthday!



****************************
Other blogs to visit: Fancy Mabel's Fancy Fitness, Jo On Food, My Travels and a Scent of Chocolate, We need the Funk..., Mark Brassington, Storyteller, The Last Word, Valerie Sloan, YA Writer

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting caught up, myself, and just now logging on to see what new posts you've completed. As always, they are an enjoyable read.
    AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I can convince Heather her hair needs to be that long again? Love reading your blog, glad you are posting again.

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete