Monday, April 9, 2012

Hyderabad

One of my favorite Indian cities to visit is Hyderabad.  I've been there twice-once as a tourist and once for a friend's wedding.  Hyderabad has so much to see, two trips there aren't enough to do it all.

The Birla Mandir

The Buddha statue in the Hussain Sagar

Ramoji Film Studios-where you can see the sets
from all your favorite Bollywood movies

Golconda Fort

The Charminar (and don't forget shopping in the bazaar!)

Dressed up for the wedding
Actually, when I think about it, my memories of Hyderabad are more tied up with spending both trips there with one of my best friends.  And, now that she lives there, I'm so excited to have the opportunity to spend more time there with her!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just tell me when your plane arrives and I'll meet you at the airport :-)

    ReplyDelete