Thursday, April 26, 2012

T is for....

T is another tough letter for me...but this time because there were too many options. 

For one, I should probably talk about Tunisia....or Tunis....and do some sort of summing up of my time there.  But I haven't yet reached any deep insights about my time there.  I can only suggest that people read my blog of my time there.

Or, I really should talk about Tamil Nadu...and the time I spent there and how it affected my life.  But, I did quite a bit of that on my original blog, so it seems kind of silly to repeat that here.

So, instead, I think I'll talk about Toronto.  This city was one of my favorite places to go to with Malinda.  We'd take off for a long weekend and wander around and do things that we couldn't do in Rochester.  Here are a few pictures of one of our trips there:

Chinatown

Gerrard Street-with all kinds of Indian shops!

I was so excited when I realized the place I ate chaat
was in the movie 'Bollywood/Hollywood'!

Malinda & I in our new purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment