Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mumford

I couldn't let this challenge pass without mentioning the travelling I do every summer that I'm in the US.  Summer for me means Civil War reenacting.  The event at Genesee Country Village & Museum was the first one I attended, so I've dedicated my 'M' post to it.  Here are some pictures from Mumford over the years:

2002-My very first event! 
Malinda cobbled together a dress for me to wear to the ball.

2003-I was hooked, so we finished the dress

2004-the battle on the Great Meadow

2004-The Union Signal Corps captured our captain!

2004-Mark ate the code so that it wouldn't fall into enemy hands

2008-The battle on the new field

2008-York Signal Detachment

2008-Fighting in the town

2008-Camp life

2010-My new dress up partner, Maggie

2010-My soldier gear

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lori! This looks like a lot of fun! Your dress is beautiful. Have a lovely week and happy A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete