Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for....

One hour to go until Day 1 of the challenge is over and I'm still trying to compose this post.  Yesterday I was pretty excited to get started, but today I'm having difficulty trying to find something to write about.  I suppose I could write about the places I've been:

Stone Mountain in Atlanta, GA

Or,

Agra, home of the Taj Mahal

Or maybe I should write about the places I'd like to go:

Alaska?  No, too cold

Antarctica? Ditto

But what I really thought might shock people would be if I chose 'A is for America.' 

When it comes right down to it, it's really not as strange as you might think.  Though, yes, I do like to travel and/or live abroad, I also find it important to come back and reconnect with people here.  So, yes, I think I will make A stand for America. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Right now I am writing about the places I have been .. and noticing how bad I have been a bout blogging & taking pictures when I am out traveling.. hopefully, I will be much better after the challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete